Wednesday 21 January 2009

You'll have to be creative and come up with a title on your own, because I ain't doing it this time. ^^

Haven't written in a while now, here, I guess. There's really nothing interesting to tell that you didn't know already. I go to school, failed the test in Civics just like I said I would, hang with Sito, is a total nerd when it comes to Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew and the computer in general. Oh yeah, and I also helped my sister's son with his math homework. I must say it feels good to be better at math than someone, for once, even if it's a ten-year-old. To think that I was the class math genius at that age is hard to believe nowadays.

And now I'm gonna scream a little, because you just have to do that when listening to Avada Kedavra from Potter Puppet Pals, which I'm doing right now.

Civics starts in thirty minutes, which is nice. It's weird how much I actually enjoy the lessons but fail at the tests. Tony manages fine to keep us awake, and he's hilarious most of the time and a really good teacher that a lot of other ones really should try and learn from. But it's just something with sitting down in front of a paper in a silent room that makes everything dissapear. I dunno, I just don't like classrooms, and I don't like tests. Why couldn't everything in school be practical, like Drama or Dance? They could give us an apartment for a couple of weeks, and then we'd have to do our best to keep it, with working to earn the money and pay the rent, and stuff. And when it comes to all that politics we could get to hang out with the actual politicians for a few days at their job, to see how it worked. It could work, couldn't it?

Well, I did manage to write something anyway, for whoever might be interested in reading it.
But stay tuned for the review of Morning Musume's new single, minna-san! Naichau Kamo is good.

A guy just walked by that looked a bit like Darin. I'll have to check him out a bit closer sometime, if I get the chance.

Oh, and yeah, on the subject of boys... Dreaner likes Doctor Who. He is a Whovian, just like me. Isn't that awesome?

Oh, shut up and stop my fangirling.



With love you can dance without any pants on... ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment