Wednesday 14 January 2009

*yawn*

Today was... tiresome. There was school, as usual, although the first lesson Ida and I just sat around and talked, because we just didn't have the energy to do anything else. Then we fought our way through another Civics lesson, and then we had Drama which was just weird. I was high on energy drinks, I had a headache, and I was tired to death, so I think my Princess Roxanne might have come across as slightly drunk. ^^' But it was still fun, even if I felt extremely dizzy the whole way home after that.

There's two reasons to why I'm so tired... First is Sito and I sat up late yesterday talking about life, the universe and everything as we do. A lot. Apparently, he doesn't need as much sleep as Humans do, the lucky bastard. (Not that I seem to need as much sleeps as a normal Human either, but still...) Mum's been going on about how she thinks he's my boyfriend. As if we act like that! -_- So what if we're with each other a lot and he stays over late and helps me with lots of stuff and we can sit for hours just talking... It's not like we're lovey-dovey and runs around kissing or something. Gee, anyone should be able to see that we're just friends. Besides, me getting together with him, wouldn't that be, like, illegal? Since he's not Human.

The second reason is my sister's son, who's living with us right now because he can't get along with his mum at all (is that a family trait, or what? >_<), and his dad's in hospital. And I dunno... I mean, I like Tim to death, always will, but he seems to be in my face the entire day. And he's so snooty all the time and critizise everything. Mum just gets sad as usual, but I'm soon gonna snap or something, I'm afraid. I have a lot of pent-up anger inside me and I know that, it makes me afraid and then I start practicing my outstanding self-control as to not do something stupid. I guess that makes me an unstable person. But it's tiring, and sooner or later it'll be too much and I'll get really angry.

I'm gonna go to sleep now. Or try to, anyway. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment