Thursday 15 January 2009

My day, and no, I don't do diaries

There's been another tired day... but it was better than yesterday, mainly because I managed to steal some minutes sleep between two lessons. Lots of <3 to power-naps. Although it would be even better if Sito could go home earlier and not talk to me on the phone the whole evening/night. Seriously, he needs to get some mates to hang with. Preferably someone who doesn't have school to go to... Then again, I can understand him somewhat. I'm the only one he can be himself with. And if things were as it should be, not even I would know. So I have that small accident in the forest in October to thank for this new, fantastic life full of new knowledge about what is really out there that I now live.

Oh, and I must say; I love dancing! We did that today, and it felt so good afterwards! I'm walking around feeling so proud of myself because I worked really hard, and it felt like I lost some weight. Then I found some brochure about dancing in Falun, the nearest town, and I really feel like I should do it. I want to start doing things. School's not working out as good as it used to, and if I want to get into a good university in Drama/Music/Dance, then I'd better start doing something about it, something that can back up my grades. At least I could go and have a look, and then bother about what it will cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment