Wednesday 23 September 2009

Some Hardcore Bashing

This post is full of crap that could only come from someone who has repeatedly been hurt by Christian people. Read at your own risk.

How the devil do they do it? Have they got a “message from God” or something, saying they have to always have an impact on my life? My life and Harry Potter. Same thing though, I guess. Kinda.
It’s been four years. Four bloody years, and they still manage to get to me. One way or another. They’re like parasites. Stinky, yucky old parasites. And I hate them. I really do.

But it all makes sense. Of course. The moment Damordred said that name, I really had one of those moments where you just become rigid and cold and totally out of breath for a few seconds. Oh. Her. Of course.

She does work at a school (oh, get off it, of course she does, how would she be able to leave it all to her little henchmen?), so she should know. And she dislikes everything about this whole thing. But who was stupid enough to send an invitation to that school? With me amongst them, they should know what it’s all about. But they are stupid too, this really shows it. They’ve put themselves in such a vulnerable position, it was almost too obvious that snake would find a way to bite. But to go to those people, whom she’d probably want to beat down even more than anyone else, that is, well… just what to expect, I guess. Sadly. -_-

And what really frustrates me is that I can’t really write about this at all. It’s all hush-hush, and apparently a bit dangerous for me to even know about it. I’m sorry I’m not making sense, I really am. I wouldn’t write at all unless I really needed to get it out of my system somewhat. If it comforts you, this doesn’t help me at all.

So… wish me luck? I’ll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment