Saturday 19 September 2009

Kusumi Koharu


My second Morning Musume graduation is coming soon. Miki never really did it for me, so i didn't really mind. I was devastated when Yossy left. She was the first one to graduate since I got into MM, and was, and will always be, my favourite MM member.

But I was so sure that the next one to leave would be Ai-chan or Gaki, maybe even Eri or Reina. I hoped it would be Michishige, because I don't like her. But last on my list were Koha-chan, along with the eight generation of course. So I'm shocked and sad, to say the least.

I haven't always liked Koha-chan, though. When I first got into MM, I didn't care much for her. She didn't stick out to me, perhaps because I didn't care so much about finding out stuff about those other in the group that didn't really catch my attention. And back then that wasn't easy, because I pretty much only had eyes for Yossy and Reina.
Then I heard her singing, and thought she was okay, but nothing more. And then she went on the whole Kirarin Revolution-train. She became Tsukishima Kirari, and while the anime didn't manage to really get to me, Koha-chan got her own solos songs and PVs.

And I adored her.

Her kawaii-ness, how she always seem to give everything her all despite not having all that talent that Ai-chan and Eri have. She is funny. And she practically embodies my genki-way-of-life philosopy without even knowing it exists. She is a bit of an inspiraton to me, who always wants to at least try and be genki even though life doesn't seem all too colourful at times.

And I know we'll see her again. She isn't quitting showbiz. But as it sounds now, she's gonna be a model, just like Erika. And while she is more than gorgeous (an tall!) enough to pull that off, and as great as it is that she does what she wants to do, I'm gonna miss her voice so much.



Good luck, Koha-chan. If this is what you want to do, you should do it. But you always seemed so happy when you sang, and I'm gonna miss that. A lot. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment