Wednesday 23 September 2009

The FOUR Musketeers… Introducing Felton!


If only. I so wish he had a bigger part. At the same time as I want him to stay in that brown wig for the rest of his life. Although he’s fine without it too. Very fine. ^__^

So… The Three Musketeers. The musical. I wanna go again. And again. And again. And this totally beats Wicked. Now I’m sure. Sorry, previous favourite musical. You’re in second place now. I can’t help it. Everything about The Three Musketeers is just so totally made of awesome. I knew it ever since I saw it the first time, I just didn’t wanna push aside Elphaba, because I love her. But now I’m doing it anyway.

It was a long time since I felt like I got so much out of a day, by the way. So I’m gonna blog about it. For realz. Almost liek a diary! (Misspelling was on purpose, yes.)

So I woke up at around four. In the bloody morning. No kidding. And it was all those Musketeers fault. Their and Albin’s. And Rochefort, but just a little. I kinda couldn’t stop thinking about how fantastic it was that I was gonna see all of them again in a few hours. I lay around trying to go back to sleep for two hours, and then the alarm went off, so I kinda failed. I was a bit worried that getting up that early would make me all tired and junk later, but luckily, it never did. I’m not even tired now. ^^’
So I made myself ready, and then biked off. Yes, I went by bike the whole way into town, because otherwise I’d have to walk back home since no busses drives that late. But I don’t mind. Maybe it’ll make me a bit thinner. ^^
But off to my beloved Stockholm I went!

When I got there, I managed to teach myself the way from the train station to the theatre, and back again. I did it all on instinct and guesses, so I’m a bit proud. ^^’ Then I went around a few shops around Plattan while waiting for Johanna and Saa-chan. I bought kexchoklad. ^^’
After a while I sat down on a bench and listened to some music while trying to look for Johanna’s hair. I thought I saw it two times, but it was someone else. XD But after a while they came, and we went off towards the Science Fiction-bokhandeln (Bookstore). We passed the Hoggy Stone and someone had made the sign of the Deathly Hallows with bandages on it. XD So awesome.
In the bookstore, I was going to buy Pokémon 4Ever, but they didn’t have that one in anymore. They had ordered it, but it got sold out in a week. Is that amazing or what? It makes me happy that Pokémon is not dead. ^_^

We stayed in that store for quite a while, looking at manga (I found Shugo Chara!), Japanese magazines (with lots of pretty lolitas and cosplay in them <3), an awesome book that I want so I can study Japanese, and, best of all, Doctor Who, The Sarah Jane Adventures and Torchwood DVDs! But… we didn’t buy anything. ^^’ We just kinda dreamed and planned on doing it. XD

Then we went to the Hoggy Fountain! ^_^ I took some pictures, but I’m lazy, so I wont put anything up. Not now, anyway.

*sings along to Hairspray’s Aquarius* x)

Ehm… ^^’ Then we went on a small hunt for a café! Eventually we found one that had pretty yummy blueberry cakes… and cute, very fat birds that was brave enough to sit across the table and eat from your plate. We need more of those brave, cute birds here.
We talked a lot about the Doctor while we sat there, which was really nice. Sometimes you need to vent your mind a little, and I don’t really have anyone to talk to about time travel-stuff around here. :P
Eventually it became too cold, so we moved to the theatre. Saa-chan was gonna get a ticket, and then we sat around and talked some more until she and Johanna had to leave. That was two hours before The Three Musketeers started, so I figured I might just as well have fun and browse some shops while I waited. But when I got outside I had another, much more brilliant idea. And I messaged Jackie! It was totally on chance, since I had no idea if she was home. It was a while since I talked to her. But she wasn’t doing anything, so she came down and we went to Wayne’s Coffee, where I had my first Cafè Latte in months. Yum.
We sat around and talked quite a lot. Well, Jackie talked, really. She’s good at that. ^^’ Not that I mind. Sometimes I’m much rather a listener than a talker. Sometimes I’m the opposite. :P

But then, then, then! It was Time! Time with a big T! T as in The Three Musketeers! XD
I said goodbye to Jackie and went into the theatre, and found my place. It was beside some stupid guy who I do believe had had a few drinks too many. Either that, or he was just really that loud and annoying and rather stupid all the time. I’ll never forgive him for ruining one of the best moments in the musical with asking the Mylady-guy to undress. Right when Albin was being gorgeous and gay Felton. ^_^ Oh well.

But I was scared to death before the musical began! O_O There was this guy in a suit who went out on stage and told everyone to shut off their mobiles.

And then he said that Johannes Bah Kuhnke had a cold.

My world totally shattered for a few seconds. (I almost thought it was a curse caused by me, Johanna and Saa-chan wishing John Barrowman to be sick so he couldn’t perform and we wouldn’t have to be horribly jealous at a girl who was going to see him that evening… ^^’) Then the guy said that Johannes would still be performing, but would need help to sing. So he more or less invited the audience to sing along, which was heaven for me, because I kinda know most of the songs by now. ^_^

But what can I say? Johannes, Andreas Kundler and Kristofer Fransson were too awesome for words, as usual. You could not hear a trace of Johannes’ cold, that’s for sure. Except one time, when I heard him cough just after leaving the stage. But he coughs like a real musketeer. ^_~
Oh, and everyone else were awesome too. My God, they really all were. Too awesome.



Now, here comes the real fawning. That which you can read above is nothing compared to what will come. I’m gonna give Albin Flinkas his own section. And it’s gonna be more than awesome. It’s gonna be every synonym to awesome, plus awesome, and even more. Because Albin is all that. Really, he is.
I’m almost getting used to writing “Albin” now. ^_^ Although sometimes I slip up and almost writes “Erik” instead. I can’t help it. Eric of Pomerania (LOL. XD Can I just call him Erik of Pommern instead? Please? x) Pomerania sounds like a fruit. XD) is my childhood hero from Salve, and Albin happened to play him. To this day my first question if I got to talk to Albin would still be “was your hair in Salve a wig?” It would be really embarrassing if he said “no”, but still. XD He does have curly hair, but I dunno if it is that blond. Colour, maybe? Then I’d ask him why he cut it. Then I’d ask him why he doesn’t grow it out again and colour it brown like the wig he wears in the musical. Then he’d believe me to be a scary, hair obsessed, stalker fangirl and have me kicked out. x)
But, I mean, seriously, I’ve never seen anything like it. I was blown away when he first appeared all bare-chested and sweaty (Where the devil did those muscles come from? He sure as hell didn’t have them in Salve. XD), but then when he came out with that long, flowing hair and awesome t-shirt (where can I get one of those?! <3), I do believe my brain went into lockdown for the whole time he was on stage. (He ran so close to where I sat, too, I think I might’ve been able to reach out and touch him. *_* Not his hair, though, he’s so tall… ^^’) And I swear no one has been able to make pink and frilly look as good on a guy as he does. x) Not giant fake breasts either, for that matter. XD
And his voice. I knew he could sing, I’ve heard him in Salve, but wow. And while he might not be able to make that awesome rock-ish scream, I just melt when he sings as Felton to Mylady. So. Frikkin’. Beautiful. Gawd.
And his acting. He’s so good. Well, everyone is, in this musical, but still. When he sat there and looked after Mylady he had this faraway, really heartbreaking look in his eyes that just made me want to run up on stage and hug him. And when they dragged him away he really did look like he was fearful of dying and stuff, but still so convinced he had done the right thing. (I’m an actress myself, that means I see things like that, aight? Or I’m just overanalyzing. XD) I have this Mary Sue-ish vision of myself being in the play, running up there in some cool costume, all cleverly distracting either D’Artagnan, the king or some of his men, steal two of their swords and single-handedly fighting everyone off and freeing Felton. Then we’ll run for it and get our own band that we can tour with, and live together happily ever after… Oh, right. Felton is gay… Why does that always happen to me? XD

And in case you didn’t get it, that was just me fooling around. ^_^

But he always seems so happy on stage. His dancing is always so jumpy and energetic. :D During the applause at the end he wasn’t able to stand still. He was adorable. ^_^
And that wraps this humongous post up, I think. XD Good night, and congratulation if you read it all through. You’ve just earned a virtual cookie. Yey! ^___^

*wanders off to dream about Albin and Mia Sue’s great adventures* XD

2 comments:

  1. I really love that musical too! Did U know that Kristofer Fransson is japanese? His name is Kenichi... Found him @ facebook:-)
    /Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected as much! ^^ Ooh, I found him too. 8D *drools over picture* XD

    ReplyDelete