Saturday 19 September 2009

Dreamy

Aah.... ^_^ Thank you, Johanna. I guess I owe you now. Next time I'll wish for you to dream about Theodore. And keep on hoping I don't. ^^'

So, last night Johanna and I talked on MSN, and before she left she told me to dream about David Tennant. Lo and behold (yes, I just love that expression XD), I did.
It was all really weird and made absolutely no sense, but I didn't really mind. ^^ We were at my high school, and he was an English teacher there. I know. 8D (Makes me wonder what happened to Krister Svensson. Did he finally decide to retire? I hope so, I swear that guy was worse than Professor Binns. Siriusly. XD)

Anyway, I was on my way to the school shrink (no, still don't know what "kurator" is in English... ^^'), where I have been a few times. Although this time it didn't seem like I was particulary sad about anything. Although I guess with David as a teacher, how could anyone be sad? XD
So I was just about to enter the room where you sit and talk, when I found her in there, talking to David. I don't know if he was speaking in Swedish or English, I do believe I only had eyes for him the whole dream through. ^_^ I do hope he was talking in his Scottish accent though, it would've been a shame otherwise. I do remember exactly what he wore, though. Exactly the same clothes that he wore at Comic Con, when he and John Barrowman kissed. ^^
The point is; I've had teachers with me during those talks. Well, only Kristina, but still. But the shrink asked if I wanted him to sit down with us. Weirdly enough, I was in silent fangirl mode and could only nod extremely violently, so I guess having him as a teacher wouldn't get me used to being around him. Which is not surprising. XD
The talk that followed wasn't much about me. XD We ended up talking about him as an actor and everything he have been in. But it was wonderful. And then I woke up. ; _ ;

Yes. I did try to fall asleep again. ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment