Tuesday 8 September 2009

Crack post, this is. But at least it's not depressing at all. ^^


So, today I introduced Sito to Pokémon. It was really just me wanting to see how long it could keep him occupied. I thought; either he'd finish the game in an hour, or he'd get tired of it and dismiss it as boring after a few minutes. And with his brain, I wouldn't really have blamed him.

So you might imagine my astonishment when after about fifteen minutes of playing, he's screaming like a maniac about how annoying those Metapods are. Then I told him that old, really immature but very funny joke about naming them "Penis" so that when they do their attack Harden... Yeah, you get the point. ^^' And he actually laughed at that. XD Then he met a Pidgeotto in Viridian Forest (I thought they only had Pidgey!) that kicked his ass and made him go all pissed off and serious. Yes, I am enjoying myself watching him. ^_^

What is more, he's currently claiming Pikachu to be his favourite Pokémon...

...

...

...

Isn't it just scandalous? XD I mean... Pikachu. Seriously. He's such a beginner. x) And I was so sure he'd pick some fighting machine like Mankey.

Still, he is showing more progress than I ever did at the point of where he is in the game right now. Of course. -_- He's caught seven Pokémon, beaten his rival everytime, and his Pikachu loves him more than life itself, it seemes. Yes, I gave him Yellow. I dunno why, I just thought he should start out with the basic old 150. It sorta seems appropriate. Or maybe I just don't want him to outshine me, because he does that in everything else. ^^' He'll do it eventually in Pokémon too, I'm sure. He'll be beating the Pokémon League in a few days, and then he'll go catch Mewtwo just to make me jealous. Somehow, that doesn't bother me so much. Maybe because I've started reading Tales of Flame again and is all immensed in the story right now. Which makes me crave sugarmilk. I wonder how Sito would react to sugarmilk? XD

And now I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go make ramen. Smell ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment