Tuesday 15 September 2009

Pokémon rabble


I was going to upload this on ThePictureDiary, but it bailed out on me. As usual. I'm considering leaving that site, 'cause it sucks. Which might actually have me blogging more here, so it might be a good thing? At least if you like reading my blog. XD Anyway... on with it.


I love me some ScarfShipping. ^_^

So a few days ago when I was at Dad's, I watched Pokémon. On Toon Disney, which was weird. Pokémon isn't Disney, is it? It didn't use to be, at least.

Anyway. The Swedish intro sucks. Again. Beats me how they manage to make it sound so horribly awkward sometimes, and so awesome at other times. Oh well.

But I've never watched anything new of the anime, unless you count the movies. I'm currently rewatching the old episodes, and I know it's probably gonna take a hell lot of time, but I wanna do it before I watch the new ones. ^^'
But everything is so sparkly now. ^_^' I knew it was like that in the movies, but I didn't know it was like that in the episodes as well. Buizel kinda had me gawping at its Swift. Sue me. XD Makes me wish they'd bring Mewtwo and Mew back so I could watch them kick ass with awesome special effects. Although I always wish they'd bring those two back. Oh well. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment