Monday 4 May 2009

Oh, look! I'm posting! =O

Because it's ages since i last did it, isn't it? I've just been all busy with my other blog, which I'm starting to love almost too much. Nah, kidding. You can't love anything too much, can you, as long as love in the right way. Dunna what that means, but it makes sense in my head. ^^'

Anyway, I'm sitting in school right now, and I'm supposed to write this report. I would do it if I didn't feel like crap, you know? But Mum's just been here, and she, me and Kristina has talked about schools and stuff that I can go to. I guess it was needed, but it still wasn't pleasant, because Mum keeps finding things with me wrong. Not while we talked though. Oh no, before we got to school she was bashing me with things like "Have you told Kristina how bad a mother I am now?" and such. During the conversation she was all lovey-dovey and I-love-my-daughter-and-will-always-support-her-blah-blah. Then afterwards, she walked off without saying goodbye, and I actually ran after her (why, oh, why do I care so much? -_-). When I caught up to her she was crying and went "Why are you so cold?!" and "You need to be kind to me!"

Like I was treating her badly! :o Sure, I don't talk to her much anymore, and I keep a lot to myself and don't show much emotion around her anymore, but that's because I'm so sick and tired of what she's giving me back once I do open myself up to her. I'm emo enough without her, and my efforts to be genki and happy isn't going to get easier by listening to her criticism.

I don't know. -_- I try. Yesterday she made dinner, and I went out in the kitchen and sat down by the table to wait for her to join me. She didn't, so I went into her room to ask if she wasn't gonna eat. She came out then, but that just ended up being a silent dinner that I just as well could have eaten by myself. It would probably have been better. -_- I just don't know what to say that wouldn't end up being Lenore-bashing-time to her.

Oh well, I'm gonna go eat something now. In a more enjoyable company than Mum is, hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment