Monday 11 May 2009

I still can't get over that I'm actually blogging... XD

I just had a talk. With my teacher and... school shrink? Okay, I admit, I spent the last 15 minutes trying to find the proper English word for the Swedish "kurator", but I FAIL. What do they teach us in school these days? I mean, I quit English class because I outsmarted my teachers, and I don't even know what "kurator" is in English. Does that make sense? No. And now I'm just rambling, so I'll stop and go back on topic.

The talk. It really wasn't much other than what I already knew and had made up my mind about already. (Which I haven't written here on my blog. That's bad blogging for ya'all.) I'm gonna move to Dad's. Ignore whatever Mum has to say about that. I know I'll have to deal with Altisa and Dad's drunken parties, small, annoying siblings and fights between Dad and Altisa. But I think that's better than staying at home actually. When I was at Dad's this last weekend I felt much more at home and cozy that I do, well... at home. Then, imagine what happens when I get my stuff into the house and actually live there...

Yeah. I like that.

It's like I wrote all those months ago after Erised (here I go with my Harry Potter again... but it's unavoidable... and it gives me a reason to post this on my other blog as well. 8D). "Home isn't a place, it's a feeling." That feeling is the strongest when I'm with my Harry Potter-mates, but I also had a bit of it at Dad's. Which is all that matters, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment