Monday 4 May 2009

I should be doing school work, but I need to get this off my chest...

"I love you."
"I love you."
"Doesn't sound like it."

-_-

Conversation between me and Mum today. She said the first and last. I just get so tired. I can't figure her out. What does she want me to say? How does she want me to say it? I do mean it. I mean, she's my mum. How can i not love her?

My heart is hurting again, but I refuse to have another panic attack (as happened a few days ago but I didn't write about it here, only on ThePhotodiary...). It's horrible, scary, and it does nothing to improve my mood. So no. It's not happening. But I'm feeling a big urge to blog and get everything off my chest, which is a good thing, yes? Finally I'm actually using the blog more than once a month, or even less.

Anyway, were at war with my sister again. Woho... not. I hoped it wasn't going to happen again, but apparently I didn't have big hopes, because when I found out I just went: "Oh. That's sad, but you shouldn't care about her..." Mum didn't listen, she was set on moping around and crying her eyes out and dragging me down in the dark emo basement along with her. But I refuse! No more is that sister of mine gonna hurt me again. I've had enough of it. And I'm still convinced about that one day, Tim is gonna run away from home and come to his grandmother and aunt.

Oh, gawd. I'm a frikkin' aunt. Like Aunt Petunia. Aunt Lee. (Tim calls me "Lee", yes.) I like the Swedish word better, actually... ^^'
Gonna stop with the Harry Potter-related stuff now. They belong on another blog. *shameless advertisement* ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment