Thursday 5 March 2009

WOHO~! ^-^

I was so frikkin' brave yesterday, I siriusly deserve a medal or something. Granted, I was a bit late, but I did it! <3

Court Intrigue was closing because there was a lack of players. First I just stared at it, and then I went onto the board to read the message Serenity had written, and I just started crying. I regretted so much that I had abandoned that RPG, and was so angry at myself. It was really one of its kind, and I had such fun there, and then I just let it all go just because I had real-life problems. Maybe it actually would have helped to stay, to have something to escape into when I felt down. But, I didn't, losing Rei-chan and Jonna the Virgo in the process.

But when I had stopped crying, I said to myself: now or never. If the board closes and you never went back you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life.

Problem is I hate apologizing. But I started Word with Naia-chan's mail and Serenity's message in the background and went on typing. I said I was sorry. I told them about some of the problems I've been through and that I still am trying to deal with. And I think they understood. I hope they did. At least they are talking to me and being nice, which is more than I should expect after abandoning them. Twice.

Naia-chan called it "our makeshift family", and I guess that's exactly what it is. One of the many families I have that care so much more than what the one family that really should does.

<3 to all of those "families" that I have. You are so awesome it's almost unbelievable.

------------

On another, really short note (haha, I promise! ;D): today I got my dreads!Awesome, ne? ;) And I'm horribly sirius in that picture... not. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment