Friday 6 March 2009

...O...M...G...


Buono! is coming to Sweden! And I'm going to look at them! And I'm going to cosplay, and dress in lolita and OMG it's going to be awesome. I need to learn all their songs and dances so that I can be a real awesome fan and do just like they do in Japan and sing and dance with them, not like normal Swedish fans who just jump around and scream so much you can't hear the music.

I swear I've never been more excited in my life. This is going to be the most awesome summer ever, in my whole life. Two conventions, one a Harry Potter one (<3 Expecto Patronum <3) and the other one Japan Expo with Buono! I still can't grasp the fact that I'm going to be in the same room as a part of Hello! Project, the idols from Japan that always seemed so far away for me... I mean, that's just... awesome. I find myself with such a lack of words to describe it with, other than that it is so frikkin' wonderful I just can't believe it. I hardly know what to do with myself. I have no frikkin' idea.
And now I don't even know what I'm talking about except that it has something to do with Buono! and Miya, who is too beautiful for words (although she doesn't beat Yossy, of course), so I'm gonna quit and return to listening to their music. Right now I'm listening to Lotta Love, Lotta Love.

But OMG. Buono!. Miya. Momo. Airi. Mari-chan (that's me ^^'). In the same room. In Sweden. Gah.

*diez*

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! :D I'm not the one who listening on that kind of music but I can read that this make you happy, then I'm happy to.

    ReplyDelete