Tuesday 3 March 2009

Let the nerdiness begin!

Just because I said I was gonna try to be more active I go ahead and get sick enough to not have the energy to do so... -_- Bleh, I don't want to be sick. Well, I don't like being at home all days. School's even more fun than being at home and arguing with Mum all the time. I hardly leave my room nowadays, when I'm home, all to avoid getting into fights. It's just no fun, which is kinda obvious. But I have some hopes of getting to school tomorrow, at least if I continue to feel as well as I feel now.

I fell ill on Sunday evening, but during the day I went to Kupolen with Dad, Altisa, Glenn and Sarah. Thought I would bump into Ida, Milan and Hampus, since they were going there as well, but never did. Anyway, I got lots of money from Dad since Jesper and Glenn had gotten a Wii, and as always he is trying to buy me. I bought lots of kawaii things, a pillow shaped like a cupcake and a tablecloth with cupcakes on it from Lagerhaus, the latest Pokémon magazine, a blue skirt and a black one with white dots, two white tights, a black Alice band with a big bow in it, and earrings that are small, black bows. ^_^ Over-knees and a pair of white summer shoes was also purchased, along with a Happy Meal at McDonald's. I wish I could shop that much everyday, it's too much fun. <3 But I'm having a really hard time finding clothes I like nowadays, because shops like Lindex and H&M just don't sell the kind of clothes I like to wear.

Pokémon Diamond is going well, and I'm considering myself an awesome trainer because my Zubat/Golbat must have been overjoyed because it only took it one level up from when it had just evolved into Golbat to evolve into Crobat. It's my own mean flying vampire killing machine now. ^^'

I've been listening to the soundtrack of High School Musical 3 a lot lately, and also found the hillarious bloopers on Youtube, along with the Deleted Scenes. The blooper I loved, and I'm dying to know what Lucas actually did to whatever-his-name-is-that-plays-Zeke. It looked like he kissed him, although a lot of people seem to think they were only hugging or wrestling. Maybe I just love yaoi too much. ^^'
Anyway, about the Deleted Scenes, they just pissed me off. When I had looked at the movie the first time I was really angry because it was all Troy and Gabriella, and the rest of the charas that the previous films had bothered to introduce were all thrown into the background. Then I looked at the Deleted Scenes, and there they were, all those scenes I missed. BIG fail for whoever cut the movie. And I'll say it again, I've played Sharpay enough in RPG to know that she would never be satisfied with that ending she got.

AND I'VE SIGNED UP FOR EXPECTO PATRONUM 2009 NOW! <3 Yeah, I know I rule. ^_^ Hope I make it into Gryffindor this time. Not that I mind Hufflepuff (Earmuff Hufflepuff!), it is the second best house after all, but I do think I'm much better off in Gryffindor. And it would be a shame if I couldn't wear my Gryffindor school uniform, ne? ;)

- End of nerdiness -

No comments:

Post a Comment