Sunday 1 February 2009

Bleh

No, really, bleh.

I'm sick, and is at the same time supposed to be on stage tomorrow. In the morning. Woho. Not.
Sore throat, headache, lots of coughing and a possible fever doesn't really fit with Princess Roxy of the Fairytale Land.

But I'll do it anyway! I can do it! Gambatte!



Some weird guy just started writing to me in English on the Swedish version of ThePhotodiary. He just asked me how old I am, so I should probably tell him to bugger off or I'll send my alien friend to send his house to outer space. "I know where your mailbox lives", or something like that, you know.

... It's definitely time for bed soon. -_- By head feels foggy, that's why I'm coming up with these weird things. Will it be drunk Princess Roxy again, tomorrow? Dunno if I liked her, but she might be fun for the ones watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment